Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My Return to the Online World





So, it's been a while. I have unfortunately left this blog vacant for far too long (has it really been more than three weeks?) and I apologize greatly for that. Stuff has really been going crazy in my life since I posted my April fashion blog favourites, including leaving school and moving to Toronto for the summer (!!). But, now that I am getting more settled in my new life as a fashion intern (more on that later) I feel able to return to blogging at a somewhat normal pace.






But, I have some new plans for this blog. Which will only really be sorted out as I start to execute them. Brainstorming ideas recently has led me to thinking about a possible new side project, as well as redefining the goal of this blog. I feel like I've been a little scattered with my posts in the past few months, and I really want to hone in on the vibe that I want. So you can expect some changes coming in the next while (hopefully).



Until then, I want to update you more on what's been going on in my life, including, as I said before, becoming a fashion intern! I'll be letting you know what's up with that more in a later post. So, you can expect to see me again on Friday, as usual.

I hope you all have been well in my absence, and I can't wait to see each other again more frequently.

Until then,

No comments:

Post a Comment