Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Health Kick



I don't know about you, but for me, the spring time has this way of making me feel like I need to get in shape. (Maybe it's the dresses or bikinis... maybe its that spending time outside and NOT on Netflix takes up more physical energy... who knows?) Not only that, but coming out of a full year away from home at university has sent my eating habits way out of whack. (Freshman fifteen, anyone?)





And so, I recently re-committed myself to improving my health. This week, my challenge to myself has been to exercise for a full hour everyday. (And also cut down on unhealthy food consumption. For example pop has been 86'd from my snack diet). But because I have a long commute and full work day, I've decided to attempt a more spread out schedule, including fitness every morning and cardio every evening. See my full schedule below:



I'll let you know if I can pull through with this workout regime this week, and if I can make it, then ideally I'll continue it throughout the summer. Are you doing anything to get fit this summer? Perhaps recovering from a fall and winter season spent with a less-than-ideal diet? Let me know in the comments, and we can get through this together.

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment