Friday, May 1, 2015

Fashion Blog Favourites: April!


This month has been an amazing four weeks of good weather, finishing off school, and some brilliant new fashion trends. Here's a look at the blogs I've been loving in April! 


1. Allison Anderson 




Although not technically a blogger by trade, I must mention her beauty videos, because I have been loving them so much! This month on her Youtube channel, she hosted a week of spring cleaning themed videos which were so helpful for me when going through some of old things! I totally recommend her channel and her blog, even the most mundane favourites videos are beautifully shot and captivating to watch.


2.  World of Wanderlust 



I have been totally lusting after the content of this blog all month. With the warm weather coming on, traveling becomes more and more tempting. With food, beauty, lifestyle and travel posts, this blog is a one stop shop for any blogger looking for beautiful photography and great tips. You should definitely check it out!



So those are the blogs I've been loving this past month! Just as an administrative note, I will be absent from the blog for the next week, resuming posting again in May. I'm moving out of residence to home, and then back out again for my summer job. So the next few weeks are going to be quite busy. I appreciate your patience, and when I'm back, I'll hopefully have updates about my summer plans!


Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment