Monday, May 18, 2015

Fresh Spring Beauty Essentials


Spring always seems to bring about the same trends in beauty... pastels, peaches and glowy skin. And as much as I like to keep things fresh, I end up coming back to the old faithfuls. So today, I wanted to share with you some of my favourite products for spring (that you'll never stop loving).





1. Benefit's Posie Balm
This line of lightly coloured lip balms came out last spring, and I snatched up this shade right away. I'e never stopped loving it- it has the perfect amount of sheer colour and hydration, and like many Benefit products, it smells amazing. Definitely a spring must-have.

2. Tarte's 12 Hour Amazonian Clay Blush in Captivating 
These blushes are cult classics- everyone in the beauty community seems to be totally obsessed (myself included). And this particular shade happens to be perfect for spring, its pinky and corally in all the right ways.

3. MAC's Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Soft n' Gentle
Again, another HUGE cult classic. But it's just so hard to let go of it! It gives such a nice and natural sheen, just apply to the cheek bones, the bridge of the nose and the cupid's bow and BAM! - perfectly glowy skin, no perspiration required.

I hope these suggestions were helpful and that you're all having a great day. Isn't it good to be back? I feel good to be back online again and hopefully you'll be seeing me again on Wednesday as well!

Until then,


No comments:

Post a Comment